Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Cecils

So, to introduce myself I figured it was time to show my fam!

Shawn and I have known each other since I moved to small Cullman, Alabama in 2002. We went to the same church and school. To make a long relationship story short, we started dating in 2008, engaged in 2012, and married December 28, 2013! We are happy newlyweds!


Before we got married, I had my own furbaby named Mowgli. He's a strange cat, but he has a sweet side. 



On March 2, 2014, we adopted a sweet 9 year old Spaniel mix named Katrina! She is definitely our spoiled child and our snuggle buddy!


Facts about our family:
  • Shawn is a 4th year medical student to become a Pediatrician. 
  • We are BIG time Alabama Crimson Tide fans! We both graduated from there, and Tuscaloosa has quickly become our home.
  • We love to travel. 2014 will take us to the Bahamas in December :)
  • Shawn is a major sports fanatic, so we are always attending sporting events in every season.
  • We LOVE books and are in the works of collecting our own library at home. 
So, that's us-the Cecils! 



No comments:

Post a Comment