Friday, June 20, 2014

SURPRISE!

Yesterday was a Professional Development day for our SVE faculty. We talked about what we wanted our school to look like as we continue implementing the Leader in Me Program in our school community. We talked decorations, procedures, and school community. If your school is using this program, what is your faculty doing to implement this throughout the entire school? What are you doing in your classrooms? I would love to hear ideas!

(Student Activity Books!)

As for the surprise.........
I finished my Workin' on It Wednesday project early! (It's the little things that make me happy:)) My goal was to have it done by June 22, but I worked hard all day and finally finished! I'm pleased with the ending result, and I can't wait to use it this fall as we talk about nouns. 
Check it out in my TPT store HERE! 
The freebies are still up and downloading fast, so go check it out! 

Shawn has the night off from med school responsibilities and studying, so I will be enjoying my weekend. Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment