Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Avery's 1st Birthday!



This past weekend, we celebrated ONE whole year with Avery!


She will forever be my squishy baby. She is a snuggler and is really just the happiest girl.



Her smash cake came from Publix. We love the taste of their cakes and cupcakes, and they can usually take any vision I have for a design become a reality.
She's a fan, obviously.


Our immediate family came to celebrate with us (and to watch the first Alabama football game of the season......eeeeeeeekk!!)
Big sister is always close by to help :)


Since we all know I'm a fall enthusiast, pink and gold pumpkins it was for the theme! I painted paper mache letters from Hobby Lobby to make the ONE letters.


My sweet sister made these delicious pumpkin spice cookies! (@sweetnlo_cookieco)

And a shoutout to my neighbor Mallorie for helping me make these cupcake toppers with her Cricut!!

Avery had the best day being the center of attention. It's so easy to celebrate you, Avery girl! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment