Friday, September 4, 2020

Out with the Old...

 What. A. Year. 

It's been a whole year since I stepped out of the elementary classroom and man, a lot has happened since then! For starters....

this little bundle of chunky cuteness is the reason I decided to stay home for the 2019/2020 school year. She was born September 25, 2019 at 8 lbs, 5 oz. and made me a double girl mama! We got in a really good groove with our new life as a family of 4 until....

March 2020 happened. My big girl came home from preschool for a week of Spring Break and never went back to school. COVID-19 kept us at home together for 5 months, and I had to figure out how to do preschool at home. Friends, there is a reason I did not major in Early Childhood! It's just not my jam, but my big girl loves school and is crazy smart, so we had to figure out something to keep her little brain engaged. 

This season of life helped me blend my love for education and my love for raising my babies at home. So, once my big girl was able to go back to preschool (her last year before KINDER....what?!?!), I decided it was time to dust off this old blog and revamp it to match my current season of life. So, I present to you...


The Elementary Mama!

This is my way to share everything education and home/family related. I'll never be able to shake off the elementary teacher in me, but I'm also totally embracing being home with my girls. I'm keeping my previous Mrs. Elementary content on here and TPT the same, just adding a bunch of new goodness to the mix. I'm also now @the_elementary_mama on Instagram. Hopefully I'll be getting some new content out soon!

Until then...


I'll be hanging out with my 3 favorite people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment