Friday, June 30, 2017

Dollar Spot Deals: June 30


There's few things that teachers love more than strolling through the dollar spot in Target while sipping on a lil coffee (or big coffee....no judgement here). The summer seems especially equipped for teachers who are on break and thinking about the upcoming school year. Obviously, I am no different. I want to share with you some fun resources I think will be great for my 4th grade classroom!
 1. United States felt map ($5)
2. 50 Great States info book ($1)
3. Division and Money Fun practice cards ($1 each)

I am especially excited about the United States felt map! My 4th grade Social Studies curriculum is all about U.S. regions and states and capitals. I love that this felt map is colorful, interactive, and very visual. This fact book contains state name, capitals, nickname, flag, and a fun fact about each state. A quick and easy reference for students curious to learn more about the states.


Why I love this felt map: it comes with landmarks attachments! We study the states by regions, so this would be perfect to introduce the landmarks as we go through the regional studies. It will be a great visual reference to keep up in the classroom all year long!

The division and money practice cards are dry erasable and will be perfect for math centers, early finisher activities, or small groups! Dry erase is instant engagement for 4th graders!

Now, let's connect and share! Link up in the linky party below and share your Dollar Spot Deals! Save this button for your post:




No comments:

Post a Comment