Sunday, July 12, 2015

Christmas in July {SALE}!

I'm back!

It's been a crazy few months around here because....
1) My husband matched into a pediatric residency in Little Rock, Arkansas!
2) We moved from Alabama to Arkansas.
3) I had to leave my 2nd grade position :(
4) I got a new job in 4th grade! :)
5) We bought a house!

See? I told you ---> craziness!

Now that we have a functioning house (it's beautiful!), hubs has started his new job (he finally gets paid!), and I have a few weeks until school starts (eek!), I can get back into the blogging world!

Since I won't have 2nd grade sweeties anymore, I changed my blog/TPT name to a more generic elementary name - Cecil Classroom Creations! And to celebrate all of these new and exciting changes, I'm throwing a sale! {{Not just any sale, but a "Christmas in July" sale!}}

There will be 3 different sales this week. Come back to the blog for each sale to see what the products for sale are and how I use them in my classroom.





The wonderful people of Blog Hoppin' are throwing a Christmas in July sale, so be sure to go check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment