Monday, July 13, 2015

Christmas in July {SALE} - Morning Work

It's the first part of my Christmas in July Sale event!


Aren't those precious first moments in the classroom crucial?! And if your classroom is anything like mine, those moments are filled with attendance, parents, notes, checking folders, about a thousand questions or stories from the kiddos, and getting the day started! How is one person supposed to handle of that??

It got overwhelming for me, so I turned to these morning work packs to help me keep my sanity!

Each sheet has 7 problems that match Common Core standards. August Morning Work focuses more on easy review/1st grade skills to ease those summer brains back into school mode. :) These pages do not have page numbers, so you can put them in any order you choose! 









I printed one page for each school day of that month, and I copied them two-sided. Each child had a "Morning Work Folder" to hold the hole-punched pages.  After unpacking backpacks, the kids would grab breakfast (our school had a grant) and start the next page in their folder. I would check the page before we started our day. I checked them because 1) it held the students accountable for completing the work and 2) it showed me which students needed more support or what skills we needed to review later in the day. 


I have bundled the 1st semester morning work packs for BIG savings! AND it's on sale during my Christmas in July Sale event! Just click on the image to take you there :)

Be sure to come back for the other two parts of the sale. Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment